Hydraulic brake performance without the complexities of full hydraulic brakes. A great option for touring cyclists who’ve gotten stuck out in the boonies with a leaky brake line. But high performance enough for CX, road race and gravel events.
By sticking with a cable system you not only keep reliability, but you don’t need a dedicated hydraulic brake lever. You can use your old Dura Ace brifters.
Premium compressionless cables, flat mount hardware and 160mm stainless steel rotors included. (If your bike can’t handle our stout compressionless housing, you can run standard brake housing too)
– Compatible with cable-actuated Road Brake Levers
– Closed Hydraulic System (Mineral Oil)
– Includes Reaction Compressionless brake cable set for superb response
– Dual Piston pad action
– Simple one knob pad adjustment
– Caliper weighs only 145 grams.
– Uses Shimano A-type Pads (XTR/XT/SLX/Deore)